Pricing & Ordering
We'll BUY Your QuickBooks or Peachtree
Point of Sale
Accounts payable tracks and processes bills and payments and provides complete checking account management functions.
- Use 10-digit alphanumeric code for vendor ID.
- Select which vendors should receive 1099 forms.
- Tracks credit limit and current balance for each vendor.
- Tracks month-to-date, year-to-date and last-year units purchased and dollars purchased.
- Shows last purchase date and last payment date.
- Set up an unlimited number of bank accounts. Bank account information is shared with the Bank Manager module, if installed.
- Distribute transactions to unlimited GL accounts.
- Edit transactions as necessary until they are posted.
- Bills can be paid by either printing a check from the computer or by manually-written checks.
- When paying bills, a listing of all outstanding invoices is displayed so you can select the bills to pay and the amount to pay on each invoice.
- Prints checks on dot-matrix or laser printers using pre-printed checks or with the optional MICR module using blank check stock.
- Prints AP transaction journal report, vendor listing report, vendor mailing labels, vendor history report, AP aging report, outstanding invoice (cash requirements) report, 1099 forms.