Pricing & Ordering
We'll BUY Your QuickBooks or Peachtree
Point of Sale
The Accounts Receivable module tracks all customer history and account balances. Print statements, aging and collection reports, track sales tax, and post sales information.
- Use 10-digit alphanumeric code for client ID.
- Record a separate billing and shipping addresses.
- Set a default price level for each client. This determines which price will be used for orders placed by the client.
- Set a default sales tax code.
- Tracks month-to-date, year-to-date and last year sales by units and dollars.
- Apply finance charges on past due balances.
- Enter invoice debit and credit transactions. Distribute transactions to an unlimited number of GL accounts.
- Edit transactions as necessary until they are posted.
- Create recurring transactions and generate them whenever necessary.
- When recording payments received, a listing of all outstanding invoices is displayed so you can apply the payment to the correct invoices.
- Prints AR transaction journal report and payments received journal report.
- Apply finance charges to outstanding client balances.
- Prints client listing report, client mailing labels, client history report, AR aging report, salesperson commission report and sales tax report.