Pricing & Ordering
We'll BUY Your
QuickBooks or Peachtree
Point of Sale
General Ledger pulls all the financial information together from all the different modules. Produce financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets. Track job costs and profits and set up budgets for each account. Includes a built-in, comprehensive sample chart of accounts, or you can define your own. Easily add accounts "on the fly."
- Supports departmental accounting with a 10-digit alphanumeric code for department ID.
- Use 10-digit alphanumeric code for account ID.
- Smart setup assistant can automatically create and configure a chart of accounts for most types of businesses.
- Set budget amounts for all income and expense accounts.
- All entries are checked to make sure they are in balance before being saved to the general ledger.
- Create recurring GL entries.
- Print all financial reports on an accrual or cash basis at any time. There is no need to predefine the accounting method you will use. Simply select the method to use when running reports.
- Prints trial balance report, journal register, account activity report, expense report, income statement, balance sheet, income statement with prior year comparison and balance sheet with prior year comparison. Print reports for any period, open or closed.
- Supports 12 or 13 periods per year. No opening or closing of GL periods is required. Have an unlimited number of periods open.
- Choose to round figures on reports to nearest penny, nearest dollar, or nearest thousands of dollars.