Pricing & Ordering
We'll BUY Your QuickBooks or Peachtree
Point of Sale
The Inventory module tracks and unlimited number of inventory items. Create standalone or manufactured items. Track reorder levels and item cost. Interfaces with General Ledger to provide accurate inventory value and cost of goods information.
- Maintains database of inventory items, service codes and message codes.
- Use 15-digit alphanumeric code for item ID.
- 30 character description for each item.
- Tracks month-to-date, year-to-date and previous-year units sold and dollars sold for each item.
- Set an unlimited number of price levels for each inventory item. Price levels can be based on a percentage of the regular selling price or a fixed price.
- An inventory item can be a manufactured or "kit" item, made up of an unlimited number of other inventory items. Inventory is adjusted for each component part each time a kit part is generated.
- Automatically calculates cost of goods sold based on "last-in, first-out" (LIFO), "first-in, first-out" (FIFO), Average and Standard costing methods.
- Set each item as taxable or non-taxable.
- Set item-based commission amounts for use by the Order Entry commission tracking system.