Pricing & Ordering
We'll BUY Your QuickBooks or Peachtree
Point of Sale
AccuBooks 2000 Accounting's Property Management module makes it easy to manage commercial and residential property.
- Record tenant payments and print rent receipts.
- Raise or lower rents automatically for any class of units in one building or all the buildings.
- Track tenant deposits.
- Use 10 user defined logical fields to describe each unit, building and tenant.
- Unlimited notes for each unit, building and tenant.
- Track maintenance work performed on each unit in a building. Track date, description, amount and notes.
- Automatically post rents, and other monthly charges.
- Quickly view any tenant's transactions or balance due.
- Complete history of all tenants and vendor transactions.
- Interfaces with General Ledger and Bank Manager (Checkbook) for complete financial reporting, checkbook and budgeting .
- Reports include Property Listing, Unit Listing, Tenant Listing, Vacancy List, Tenants with credit balances, Receivable Aging, Record of tenant payments, Print on professional looking statements, Mailing labels for tenants, Move in and Move out reports, Income and Expense Report, Rent Roll report, Recurring expenses report.
- Balance Due Report lists all tenants that have a balance due. Great for speeding collections.
- User Defined Report: This powerful report allows you to extract tenant transaction information from any range of dates based on the description field.