Pricing & Ordering
We'll BUY Your QuickBooks or Peachtree
Point of Sale
- Multiple company support.
- True 32-bit Windows application for best performance.
- Multi-Document Interface (MDI) enables you to have multiple windows open at the same time. For example, have one or more invoice windows open along with multiple customer, employee, inventory and purchase order windows. Instantly switch between windows at any time.
- Security system based on user ID. Requires users to log in before using the system. Define which modules and which menu options each user has access to. Unauthorized options will be disabled on the user's screen. Create as many users with as many profiles as you like.
- Print on pre-printed forms or plain paper. AccuBooks 2000 Accounting for DOS and Windows can use the same forms.
- Prints to any Windows-supported printer, including fax modems.
- Supports Microsoft Mail for sending invoices, statements, purchase orders or reports via e-mail. Mail can be sent via any service supported by Microsoft Mail.
- Optional network version supports any Windows network, including Windows NT, Novell and LANtastic.
- Complete on-line help system contains over 400 pages of context-sensitive information.
- System fully supports Canadian GST and PST.
- Unlimited data capacity throughout the system. Enter as many clients, orders, inventory items, vendors, employees and transactions as you need.