Pricing & Ordering
We'll BUY Your QuickBooks or Peachtree
Point of Sale
Answers to Common Questions
- Is AccuBooks 2000 Year 2000 Compliant?
- What operating systems does AccuBooks 2000 run on?
- In what language is AccuBooks 2000 written?
- How is the software supported?
- How do I convert from my current software?
- What types of organizations use AccuBooks 2000?
- What does AccuBooks 2000 NOT do?
- How do you "buy back" my current software?
- How do I order AccuBooks 2000?
Is AccuBooks 2000 Year 2000 Compliant?
Yes, AccuBooks 2000 is completely Y2K compliant.
What operating systems does AccuBooks 2000 run on?
Accubooks requires Windows 95/98 or NT 4.0 or higher. The 3.1 operating systems are not
supported as they are not Y2K Compliant.
What database and language is AccuBooks 2000 written in?
AccuBooks 2000 is a 32-bit program written in Microsoft Visual FoxPro. The benefit of using Microsoft Visual FoxPro
is that you have a completely open architecture. You can attach to files with Microsoft Access
and use ODBC to integrate AccuBooks 2000 with Microsft Office.
How is the software supported?
When you purchase AccuBooks 2000 from us, you receive 30 days of technical
support. Subsequent technical support can be purchased in 6 month periods.
How do I convert from my current software?
The key to converting from your current system to AccuBooks 2000 is to generate reports
in which the output can be saved to a file. From that file you can import data into AccuBooks
with Microsoft Access (Using ODBC drivers) or Visual FoxPro.
What types of organizations use AccuBooks 2000?
Many types of organizations are represented in the 200,000+ registered users of AccuBooks 2000.
Distributors love the strong Order Entry module and contractors and light
manufacturers like the flexible Job Cost module. In addition, exceptionally
easy to use accounting modules make AccuBooks 2000 very appealing to all types of
What does AccuBooks 2000 NOT do?
Some features you will not see in the current release of AccuBooks 2000:
How do you "buy back" my current software?
- Lot and Serial Number tracking - if you need to track lot or serial numbers in
your accounting software, AccuBooks 2000 will not be a good fit.
- Fixed Assets - there is currently no Fixed Assets module available for AccuBooks 2000.
- Currency Management - there is currently not a currency manager available for AccuBooks 2000.
If you currently have Quicken, Quickbooks, Peachtree, DacEasy, or most any other
accounting package, we will give you up to $200 when you trade up to AccuBooks 2000.
We require that you ship us the manuals, disks and a receipt for the software.
How do I order AccuBooks 2000?
Go to the AccountingShop.com web store and purchase the